Saturday, June 25, 2011

Its getting closer and closer!

Hey friends, just thought I'd let you know whats up. So as I said before I am working as a counsellor at Southern Alberta Bible Camp this summer. Ive been out here for two weeks and its been amazing. its a rad group of people here. man, I love being in close Christian community. We have just been doing a lot of training and stuff as camp has not started yet, but its been sick being out here. I have finished up all my tests and my grad is in a few days. So stoked to be done and moving on to bigger things. Anyways, I hope you guys are all doing great.
Let me know how I can be praying for you all.

Sincerely,
Tanner.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

It sounds like it's going to be a very awesome summer for you Tanner! How many kids are coming to the camp this year?