Friday, May 27, 2011

Greetings from Camp Qwanoes

Hey Everyone, 


So I suppose it would be fitting for me to officially introduce myself on here. I am originally from a small town called Morden in southern Manitoba. I have spent the past 4 years attending Briercrest College in Caronport, Saskatchewan. I just recently graduated from Briercrest with a B.A. in Humanities and a minor in Psychology. 

I am also a newlywed and loving it. I am the oldest of four girls and I am SO excited to have my youngest sister Tessa enrolled in the Kaleo program for this coming fall. 

I like baking, going for walks and playing Killer Bunnies (it's a board game).

I am super excited for all the Lord has in store for this coming year and I am already eagerly awaiting your arrival.


Blessings,
Erin Karklins
Assistant Kaleo Leader, Camp Qwanoes 

4 comments:

Tessa said...

Killer bunnies is a card game, not a board game. Get it right.
PS.
make good choices.

Anonymous said...

hahaha tessa. good comment. Are you working at Camp Qwanoes this summer erin?

Erin Karklins said...

Stacey - I am working at Camp Qwanoes this summer. I am doing Kaleo program preparation and CIT (Counselor In Training) program support. I'm actually here right now and I'm loving it! I look forward to meeting you when you get here!

Toni Gladstone said...

boo killer bunnies.