Monday, July 11, 2011

I finally got on here!

So apparently I am blogger challenged. I could not figure out how to make a new post or to even get to the blog. It was great, like an adventure.
I am from Vancouver. I live at "The House" or Inner Hope Ministries. Right now there are the two ladies that run it, me, dez, her 2 boys and someone who is staying for a bit. (you could look up their web site or just ask me about it later)
Currently I am working at Camp Qwanoes for july, then going to Mexico for a missions trip and then coming back to camp as a camper for my last year and then as a STUDENT!
I am nervous and excited about this coming year. I know it will be great and difficult at the same time. I have run out of things to say about myself, so if you want to know just ask me. I will answer you eventually ( if i could get back on to this thing, that is)

-Toni

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Toni, you are basically the best. I want to do Kaleo again just so I could do it with you.
K9 (or K2012?), you guys are so blessed to get to do this program with this beautiful girl.

Jay said...

So great to have you at camp and as one of our incoming STUDENTS!!!

Jay

Alisha Penner said...

agree & agree ;)

Marissa said...

Toni, from what I hear you're a pretty amazing girl! I'm so excited to get to know you! What's your role at The house?

Toni Gladstone said...

Meghan- I welcome you to do it again, but I don't think you are allowed :( oh well, that means you can just visit us/me all the time! Ps. can you hook me up with a discount for equipment?

Jay- yeah, I am very stoked for the year as well.

Alisha- agree ^_^

Marissa- The House runs as normal house would, just without the traditional aspect of a normal house. My role at The house is that I live there, But I am at Qwanoes for July so I only go back to visit and do my laundry for free.