Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TRAVEL PLANS!

Hello Everyone,


Well it's hard to believe that fall is quickly approaching and soon you will begin arriving at Qwanoes. We are looking forward to your arrival and plans have begun as we prepare for the year ahead. Part of those preparations involve your travel plans. 


What I need from you is an email with your travel itinerary. Please send your flight / travel information to erin@qwanoes.ca. That way I can coordinate for us to pick you up at the airport / ferry / bus depot. The sooner you get this information to me the better. If you have questions about your travel plans do not hesitate to contact me. I am also willing to try and help connect people who live close together who may want to travel together. 


As it mentions in your acceptance package the first day of the Kaleo program is September 14th. It would be best for you to arrive on this day after 11:00am and before 4:00pm. I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have. 


Blessings,
Erin Karklins
Assistant Kaleo Leader, Camp Qwanoes

No comments: